+ Follow or Dashboard
T&F
Disclaimer

Hello, I'm Naura. Thanks for dropping here. No ripping or copying my codes. Following or taking any of my T&F? Credits or comment. Adious Amigoes.

About Stuffs Affies Entry


Tagboard

Human goofing around ♥


Credits

Attention! Do NOT remove this section!

Best viewed ; Safari
Big help ; Thé Silver Owls; , Amen Aj , Yesterdaysfate and Babydoll.nu

Older | Newer
Alert Message : Welcome to my blog
Tumblr_lsq1l6vsnu1qetjwzo1_500_large



Hi guys! I want to make a tutorial today! Hahhaa. Okay, if you open my blog, than ade keluar alert message, right? Want it? Okay, follow meee.
Firstly, go to Dashboard>Design>Page Elements>Add a gadget>HTML/Javascript, than copy and paste this code:
<script> function MYALERT() {alert("YOUR WORDS"); } MYALERT()</script>
Got it? Hahhaa, previeww, jadi tak? If jadii, don't lazy-lazy to tell me :) hahhaa, okay bye :)