+ Follow or Dashboard
T&F
Disclaimer

Hello, I'm Naura. Thanks for dropping here. No ripping or copying my codes. Following or taking any of my T&F? Credits or comment. Adious Amigoes.

About Stuffs Affies Entry


Tagboard

Human goofing around ♥


Credits

Attention! Do NOT remove this section!

Best viewed ; Safari
Big help ; Thé Silver Owls; , Amen Aj , Yesterdaysfate and Babydoll.nu

Older | Newer
Tutorials : How to downdload blogskins


Grdhyfh_large

Assalammualaikum. Nowdays, you can see the bloggers using Blogskins, aite? So do I. So, you want to learn to how downdload blogskins? Stick to this tutorials. So I warned you early, if you don't know how to use blogskins, better don't use it because once you delete even a code, your blog will be spoiled. That's an advice from me. muahaha :3 okay jom start.
firstly, go to blogskins. click here. Than, choose your favourite skin. After that, click


after that, go to your blog. Click design than click, edit html. Than, click revert to classic template.


than, jadi macam ni kan?


okay, delete all the codes. And than, open the blogskins that you're downdload tadi.


jadi macam ni kan? After that copy and paste dekat template. the old codes please delete. okay, now you're done. fuhh, penatt seyhh hahaa. If you don't understand, just ask me okk :) KBYE






Labels: