+ Follow or Dashboard
T&F
Disclaimer

Hello, I'm Naura. Thanks for dropping here. No ripping or copying my codes. Following or taking any of my T&F? Credits or comment. Adious Amigoes.

About Stuffs Affies Entry


Tagboard

Human goofing around ♥


Credits

Attention! Do NOT remove this section!

Best viewed ; Safari
Big help ; Thé Silver Owls; , Amen Aj , Yesterdaysfate and Babydoll.nu

Older | Newer
Tutorials : Scrollbar Cute-Miut



Tumblr_lv3rldnvia1qjajzto1_250_large

Assalammualaikum. Oh hey, I'm going to Penang. YAY. But most of all, I just can't wait to get my dream Canon DSLR :DD Okay, let's start the tutorial. Like usual, go to D'board>Design>Edit HTML *tick expand widget , click CTRL+F and search for this code :



/*Header


After that, copy paste this code, and paste it UNDER /*Header ok :)

::-webkit-scrollbar {height:12px;width: 13px;background: #D6E1FF;}::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #B6C9FF;-moz-border-radius: 10px;border-radius: 10px;}


 Change the colour codes? Click here :D Okay, you're done. Kalau jadi, jangan segan nak comment taw taw taw :D KBYE.


Labels: