+ Follow or Dashboard
T&F
Disclaimer

Hello, I'm Naura. Thanks for dropping here. No ripping or copying my codes. Following or taking any of my T&F? Credits or comment. Adious Amigoes.

About Stuffs Affies Entry


Tagboard

Human goofing around ♥


Credits

Attention! Do NOT remove this section!

Best viewed ; Safari
Big help ; Thé Silver Owls; , Amen Aj , Yesterdaysfate and Babydoll.nu

Older | Newer
Tutorials : How to Printscreen

Tumblr_lvrdyn1o721qim9cho1_500_large

Assalammualaikum. Wow, Greyson Chance is sooo cute <3 xD Okay, do you what printscreen is? LOL, printscreen is like this :


okay, I'm so lazy to Printscreen, so I take one from the tutorial eheh! So, let's stat now. Firstly, if you USING   COMPUTER, click PRTSC/SYSRQ than, go to Paint and click


after that, save! If you're using laptop, just click FN+PRTSC/SYSRQ and just do the same :) easy right? Okay, that's all. KBYE. :*


Labels: