+ Follow or Dashboard
T&F
Disclaimer

Hello, I'm Naura. Thanks for dropping here. No ripping or copying my codes. Following or taking any of my T&F? Credits or comment. Adious Amigoes.

About Stuffs Affies Entry


Tagboard

Human goofing around ♥


Credits

Attention! Do NOT remove this section!

Best viewed ; Safari
Big help ; Thé Silver Owls; , Amen Aj , Yesterdaysfate and Babydoll.nu

Older | Newer
Header Hover Part 2

4793d10d4fe46efbd0539969fc4d1b62-d3kraeg_large

Assalammualaikum! Fuhh =.= 4th tutorials for today. Proud of my self. My sister want to take her turn to surf internet using this laptop, but I ignored her. Nice, huh xD Okay, for today header hover part 2. It's like (malay time) ''senget ke tepi'' I found this cool tutorial at Kak Una's blog. I love her blog.  Okay, let's start the tutorial. Firstly, go to D'board>Design>Edit HTML *tick expand widget than click CTRL+F and search for this code :
#header {
 Okay, found it? Nice. Than, (malay time) kat bawah itu ada anak-anak code dia kan? than, sampai simbol } korang tepekkan code baru yang saya nak bagi ini.

#header:hover {
 padding-left: 50px
; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.5s; }
You're done. Goodluck.

Labels: